WINDOWS APP USERS
- Windows 8.1 or Higher
- Intel Core2 Duo or 1.6GHZ processor
- 2GB of Memory
- Tablet devices: The app will work on most Windows tablets, including Surface, except for those running Windows RT.
- Hard Drive Space, it depends. An absolute minimum would be 8GB. You can download the videos for offline use and each video averages just under or just over 1GB. To download all 40+ of our videos, you would need 40GB of Hard Drive Space. We do not have the option to store videos off of the main hard drive at this time.
- USB port for your ANT+ sensors.
- For Bluetooth, you need Windows Creators Version or newer (version 15063)
MAC COMPUTER USERS
- Yosemite (Version 10.10) or newer
- Older Mac's (list below) do not have Bluetooth 4.0 which means you will need to use ANT+ connections only. List of devices we know to work.
- MacBook Air (Mid 2011 and newer)
- Mac Mini (Late 2010 and newer)
- MacBook Pro (Mid 2012 and newer)
- iMac (Early 2013 and newer)
iOS Users (iPad/iPhone)
- You will need iOS 12.4 to run The Sufferfest app
(minimum iPhone 5S, iPad Air, iPad 5th gen, iPad Pro 9.7", iPad mini 2)
The Sufferfest is compatible with Apple iOS devices that have Bluetooth 4.0.