Why Aren't My Activities Uploading To Strava?
Here is a help article from Strava explaining how this works in a bit more detail.
If you currently have The Sufferfest App linked with your Strava account but your workouts aren't uploading properly, most likely you need to head over to Strava and "Allow Access" in the settings page.
How Do I Allow Access?
This is quite simple and you should be back to sharing your Suffering with the masses in no time.
After heading to www.strava.com and logging in follow these steps:
- Click on your profile icon in the top right of the page
- Once in the settings menu select "Data Permissions" on the right
- Click the green "Allow Access" button and you should be ready to go
- You will need to manually upload any rides that previously failed after you have allowed access... Check out our Sharing to Strava, TrainingPeaks, Garmin Connect and Emails help article if you need some help making this happen.
- Any rides that did upload successfully prior to allowing access may be missing heart rate information... the only way to correct this is to delete the workout and manually upload the file again.