Wahoo and The Sufferfest Terms of Service
Effective Date: July 15, 2019
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your use of (a) our website (the “Site”), (b) your purchase and use of Products (defined below), and (c) your access to and use of the services, including the various mobile applications, websites, SMS, APIs, email notifications, applications, buttons, widgets, features, ads, and commerce services and any information, text, links, graphics, photos, audio, videos, or other materials or arrangements of materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on or through the Site or otherwise governed by these Terms (collectively with the Site, the “Services”), which are owned or operated by Wahoo Fitness, LLC (“Wahoo”, “we”, “our” or “us”).
These Terms may apply to you individually, the business or other legal entity user you represent, or both. If you are using the Site or Services on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you hereby represent and warrant that you have the authority to enter into these Terms on behalf of such entity. By accessing, registering for or using the Services, you: (1) acknowledge that you have read and understand these Terms; (2) agree to be bound by them in their entirety, and (3) are entering into a legally binding agreement with us. As used in these Terms and unless separately identified as applicable to either an individual or entity, “you” and “your” refer to both you individually and the entity on behalf of which you are entering into these Terms.
Overview of Services and Products; Disclaimer.
- Overview of Services and Products. Wahoo offers workout apps, smartphone-connected fitness devices and other products and services to offer a full ecosystem of sensors and devices for the runner, cyclist or general fitness enthusiast.
- Disclaimer. We reserve complete and sole discretion with respect to the operation of the Services and Products. We reserve the right to change terms and warranties without notice. We also reserve the right to withdraw, suspend, or discontinue any functionality or feature of the Services and Products at any time.
Your Eligibility; Your Responsibility
To be eligible to use the Services, you represent and warrant that you: (i) are at least 18 years of age, or otherwise over the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside; (ii) are not currently restricted from the Services and are not otherwise prohibited from having an account related thereto; (iii) will only maintain one account at any given time; (iv) will only provide accurate information to Wahoo; (v) have full power and authority to enter into these Terms and doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party; and (vi) will not violate any rights of Wahoo or a third party.
You assume all responsibility for your use of, and access to, the Services. Accounts are for a single user, company or other legal entity, as applicable. Any multiple-party use, other than individual use on behalf of a company or other legal entity, is prohibited. For example, sharing a login between non-entity individual users is prohibited.
Personal Information; Your Content; Your Account
- Accuracy. By registering for our Services, you represent and warrant that all information you submit to us is true, accurate, current and complete and that you will promptly notify us in writing if your information changes. It is your responsibility to keep your account and profile information accurate and updated. We are not responsible for any disputes or claims related to any inaccurate, incomplete, or untimely information provided by you to us.
- Interactions with Other Users. You are solely responsible for all interactions with other users. You acknowledge and agree that we do not have an obligation to verify any content or other information provided by users on the Services. Wahoo offers various forums which allow you to post comments. Wahoo also enables sharing of information by allowing users to post content and information, including links and other information. Pursuant to the license granted by you above, Wahoo may grant other users of the Services access and share rights to your content in accordance with these Terms, your settings and the nature of your connection with such other users. Information you share may be seen and used by other users of the Services. Wahoo cannot guarantee that users of the Services will not use the information that you share on Wahoo, nor the manner of use. Wahoo is not responsible for another user’s or other third party’s misappropriation or misuse of your content or other information. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users. Additionally, Wahoo is not responsible for the truthfulness, accuracy, authenticity, or completeness of any of the content or any other information provided by other users or any other third party. You hereby release Wahoo from all claims, demands, or damages of every kind, known or unknown, in any way connected with (i) any relationship arising between users of the Services, (ii) any dispute between you and another user, or (iii) arising out of any services which originated through the Services or were otherwise provided by a user. Additionally, you agree to immediately report to us any false information provided or misconduct by any user of the Services.
- Your Account. The account you create and any related profile is owned by us. With regard to your account, you agree to: (i) keep your password secure and confidential; (ii) not permit others to use your account; (iii) not use the accounts of others; (iv) not transfer your account to another party; and (v) notify us of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your account. You are responsible for any activity occurring under your account. For clarity, you may share your account information with on-site personnel or other employees, contractors, or agents (“Representatives”) and not be in violation of these Terms. You are responsible for all acts of your Representatives using your account to access the Services as though such acts are your own.
- Feedback. You may from time to time identify problems, solutions to identified problems, provide suggestions, comments or other feedback related to our Services or otherwise relating to Wahoo (“Feedback”) to Wahoo. You acknowledge and agree that all Feedback is and shall be given entirely voluntarily and Wahoo shall be free to use or disclose such Feedback for any purpose. You further acknowledge and agree that your Feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information and you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Wahoo under any circumstances relating to such Feedback.
Personal Use; Limited License; Ownership
Subject to the terms and conditions herein, Wahoo grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive license and right to access the Services through a generally available mobile device, web browser or Wahoo authorized Site to view content and information and otherwise use the Services to the extent intended and permitted by the functionality thereof. This license is personal to you, and you may not resell our Services, permit other users access to our Services through your account, or use the Services to host content for others. You may not copy or download any content from the Services except with the prior written approval of Wahoo. You acknowledge that, except as otherwise expressly provided, these Terms are solely between you and Wahoo.
Furthermore, without the prior written approval of Wahoo, you may not distribute, publicly perform or display, lease, sell, transmit, transfer, publish, edit, copy, create derivative works from, rent, sub-license, distribute, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise make unauthorized use of the Services. Any commercial use not expressly authorized is prohibited. You agree not to remove, obscure, or alter copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to the Services. Your rights are subject to your compliance with these Terms as well as any other agreements applicable to the Services you are using. The Services provided by Wahoo are licensed, not sold. The Services, and all copies of the Services, are owned by Wahoo or its third party licensors and are protected by various intellectual property laws, including, without limitation, copyright and trade secret laws. Wahoo reserves all rights not expressly granted to you herein. You agree that you have no right to any Wahoo trademark or service mark and may not use any such mark in any way unless expressly authorized by Wahoo.
Making unauthorized copies or distribution of Site content or otherwise violating these Terms may result in the termination of your Wahoo account, prohibition on use of the Services, and further legal action. Wahoo reserves the right to limit your use of or access to the Services, in its sole discretion in order to maintain the performance and availability of the Services and to enforce these Terms.
Wahoo is not liable for the loss, corruption, alteration or removal of any content transmitted using our Services. By using our Services, you expressly waive the right to seek damages and agree to hold Wahoo harmless for any such loss, alteration, corruption or removal. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for retaining all records and reconciling all transaction information relating to your use of the Services.
- Availability. The Site or other Services may make available listings, descriptions, and images of products and other goods (collectively, “Products”). Such Products may be made available by us or by third-parties. We make no representations as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, validity, or timeliness of such listings, descriptions, or images (including any features, specifications, and prices contained on the Services). Such information and the availability of any Product are subject to change at any time without notice. Wahoo is not responsible for, and cannot guarantee the performance of, goods and services provided by third-parties, including Wahoo and its affiliates (and its and their subsidiaries, suppliers, vendors, contractors, and licensors; and its and their directors, officers, employees, and agents), our advertisers, or other third-parties to whose sites we link. While our goal is to provide accurate information, Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information than that provided on the Services, including the Product description, country of origin, and other information. Always read labels, warnings, directions, and other information provided with the Product before using the Product. For additional information about a Product, please contact the manufacturer. If you find a Product is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in resellable condition (except for Items with manufacturing defect or damaged during shipment), in the original manufacturer’s packaging and with all original contents included, subject to and in accordance with our return policy. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal, and foreign laws (including minimum age requirements) regarding the purchase, possession, and use of any Product.
- Shipping and Delivery Information. Our shipping and delivery information, available at https://www.wahoofitness.com/shipping-and-delivery, is incorporated by reference into these Terms.
- Return Policy and Warranty. Our shipping and delivery information, available at https://www.wahoofitness.com/returns-and-warranty, is incorporated by reference into these Terms.
- Payment Methods.
- Credit Card. Wahoo accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover credit cards for online payment via a secure SSL encryption. We will notify you by a separate email confirmation once payment is received, and then again once the order has shipped. Available to both US and International customers.
- PayPal. With PayPal, you can pay easily, quickly and safely online at Wahoo Fitness. To pay via PayPal, simply select ‘PayPal’ as a payment method during checkout. Then, log in to your personal PayPal account with your e-mail address and PayPal password to confirm the payment amount. Available to both US and International customers, with the exception of Japan.
- Financing. Affirm offers financing on your purchase from Wahoo Fitness. Choose Affirm at checkout and pay over 3, 6, or 12 month with rates from 10-30% APR. Available only for US customers.
Term and Termination
- Term. These Terms for the Services will commence upon your acceptance, use of the Site or any Services, or your order of Products. With respect to the Site and Services these Terms will continue for so long as you access any of the Site or Services, unless earlier terminated in accordance with these Terms.
- Termination. Without prejudice to any other remedies and in addition to any other termination rights herein, these Terms may be terminated as provided below:
- By either party if the other party commits a material breach of these Terms and such breach remains uncured 30 days after written notice of such breach is delivered to such other party, with a material breach including your failure to pay, when due, any fees due to Wahoo; or
- By either party if the other party makes an assignment for the benefit of creditors, or commences or has commenced against it any proceeding in bankruptcy, insolvency, or reorganization pursuant to bankruptcy laws, laws of debtor’s moratorium or similar laws.
- Effect of Termination or Expiration. The expiration (as distinct from the termination) of these Terms will not terminate any order of Products (“Order”) that is then in effect and not otherwise terminated and, notwithstanding anything in this Section 5.3, the terms and conditions of these Terms will continue in effect with respect to any such Order until its expiration or termination. Subject to the preceding sentence, upon expiration or termination of these Terms for any reason: (a) all Orders hereunder will terminate, and all rights and licenses granted by Provider hereunder to Customer will immediately cease; and (b) Customer will immediately cease use of any Services. All terms and conditions herein that by their nature should survive termination will survive the termination or expiration of these Terms.
Third-Party Content & Websites
We do not control, and we are not responsible for, any data, content, services, or products (including software) that you access, download, receive or buy while using the Services. We may, but do not have any obligation to, block information, transmissions or access to certain information, services, products or domains to protect the Services, our network, the public or our users. We are not a publisher of third-party content accessed through the Services and are not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness or delivery of any opinions, advice, statements, messages, services, graphics, data or any other information provided to or by third parties as accessible through the Service.
Acceptable Use Policy
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in connection with your use of the Services. You may not use our Services to post or transmit any illegal material, including without limitation any transmissions that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law or regulation. In particular, the following is a representative, non-exhaustive list of acts that are prohibited:
- Using the Services while operating a motor vehicle;
- The transmission or posting of chain letters or pyramid schemes, or other acts that involve deceptive online marketing practices or fraud;
- Acts that may materially and adversely affect the quality of other users’ experience;
- Actual or attempted unauthorized use or sabotage of any computers, machines or networks;
- Introducing malicious programs into Wahoo’s Services, network or servers (e.g. viruses, worms, Trojan horses, etc.);
- Engaging in any monitoring or interception of data not intended for you without authorization;
- Attempting to circumvent authentication or security of any host, network, or account without authorization;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Services, or any part thereof;
- Adapt, modify or create derivative works based on the Services, technology underlying the Services, or other users’ content, in whole or part;
- Duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, or otherwise transfer information found on the Services (excluding content posted by you) except as permitted in these Terms, or as expressly authorized by Wahoo in writing;
- Using any method, software or program designed to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information;
- Transmitting or receiving, uploading, using or reusing material that is abusive, indecent, defamatory, harassing, obscene or menacing, or a breach of confidence, privacy or similar third party rights;
- Transmitting or receiving, uploading, using or reusing material that violates any intellectual property rights of a third party, including, without limitation, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or copyrights;
- Transmitting, receiving, uploading, using or reusing material that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Falsifying user identification information;
- Using the Services for anything other than lawful purposes including, but not limited to, intentionally or unintentionally violating any applicable local, state, national or international law; or
- Impersonating any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Wahoo representative, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity.
Wahoo enforces a zero-tolerance SPAM policy regarding information transmitted through our network. Wahoo may determine in its sole discretion whether any transmissions are considered SPAM. SPAM includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Bulk unsolicited e-mail, promotional material, or other forms of solicitation sent via the Services, or e-mail that advertises any IP address belonging to Wahoo or any URL (domain) that is hosted by Wahoo.
- The use of web pages set up on ISPs that allow SPAM-ing that directly or indirectly reference customers to domains or IP addresses hosted by Wahoo.
- Forging or misrepresenting message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the true origin of the message.
If Wahoo determines that you have posted one or more articles of SPAM, we may cancel your account immediately and take steps to prevent you from using our network at any time thereafter.
You agree not to use the Services for the purpose of recruiting for another website or service that offers competing functionality to the Services.
Copyright Protected Materials
Wahoo respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects that you do the same. It is our policy to terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the accounts of subscribers who infringe the copyrights of others. You may not upload, download, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, files, material, information, software or other material obtained through the Services that is protected by copyright or other proprietary right or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or other right holder. Wahoo has the right, but not the obligation, to remove from the Services any files, material, information, software or other material Wahoo believes is or may be, in its sole discretion, infringing or otherwise in violation of the rights of others.
If you believe in good faith that your copyright has been infringed, please provide a written communication regarding such belief to: email@example.com.
Right to Restrict or Terminate Access
Wahoo may deny or restrict your access to all or part of the Services, or terminate this Agreement, without notice in its reasonable discretion if it deems that you have engaged in any conduct or activities that Wahoo in its reasonable discretion believes violates the letter or spirit of any of these Terms. If Wahoo denies or restricts your access to the Services because of such a violation, you shall have no right to obtain any refund or credit for the subscriptions fees you have paid.
In the event that these Terms or the Services are terminated for any reason or no reason, you acknowledge and agree that you will continue to be bound by these Terms. Following termination, you shall immediately cease use of the Services and any license granted to you under any agreement related to your use of the Services shall immediately terminate. Upon termination, Wahoo reserves the right to delete all of your content, data, and other information stored on Wahoo’s servers. Wahoo will not be liable to you or any third party as a result of the termination of these Terms or the Services or for any actions taken by Wahoo pursuant to these Terms as a result of such termination. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Wahoo will not be liable to you or any third party for damages, compensation, or reimbursement relating to your use of the Services, or the termination thereof.
You may terminate these Terms by terminating your use of the Services and any related account. Any sections or terms which by their nature should survive or are otherwise necessary to enforce the purpose of these Terms, will survive the termination of these Terms and termination of the Services. Termination of these Terms or the Services does not relieve you from your obligation to pay Wahoo any amounts owed to Wahoo.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for protecting your password and other personal information and for the consequences of not protecting such data. Access to our Services and to certain online transactions may involve the use of identification numbers, passwords, payment accounts or other individualized nonpublic information (“Private Documentation”). You shall use your best efforts to prevent unauthorized use of our Services, your account, or of any Private Documentation, and shall promptly report to Wahoo any suspected unauthorized use or other breach of security. You shall be responsible for any unauthorized use of your account, identification numbers or passwords until we receive written notice of a breach of security and a request to block further access for such numbers and passwords. Wahoo shall not be liable for any unauthorized use of payment accounts.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Actual service coverage, speeds, locations and quality may vary. Wahoo will attempt to provide the Services at all times, except for limited periods for maintenance and repair. However, the Services may be subject to unavailability for a variety of factors beyond our control including emergencies, third-party service failures, transmission, equipment or network problems or limitations, interference, signal strength, and may be interrupted, limited or curtailed. Delays or omissions may occur. We are not responsible for data, messages or pages lost, not delivered, delayed or misdirected because of interruptions or performance issues with the Services or communications services or networks. We may impose usage or Services limits, suspend the Services, or block certain kinds of usage in our sole discretion to protect users or the Services. The accuracy and timeliness of data received is not guaranteed.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ALL SITE CONTENT AND THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NONINFRINGEMENT, AVAILABILITY OR ACCURACY OF INFORMATION. WAHOO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES OR THE PRODUCTS WILL BE AVAILABLE, WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR WILL OPERATE IN AN UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR COMPLETELY SECURE MANNER OR THAT ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. WAHOO DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE PRODUCTS, IN TERMS OF THEIR ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS, OR OTHERWISE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, OR ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH EVENT, WAHOO’S WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW IN SUCH JURISDICTION.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WAHOO, ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, LICENSORS OR OTHER THIRD PARTY PARTNERS (“WAHOO PARTIES”) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF OUR SERVICES OR PRODUCTS, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY; INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF OUR SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE FOR YOU TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS.
A WAHOO PARTY’S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE GREATER OF: (A) THE AMOUNT YOU PAID WAHOO FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IN THE PRIOR THREE (3) MONTHS; (B) THE AMOUNT YOU PAID WAHOO FOR YOUR PURCHASE OF THE PRODUCT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM, AND (C) THE SUM OF ONE HUNDRED (100) US DOLLARS.
SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, THE WAHOO PARTIES’ LIABILITY TO YOU SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
EACH PROVISION OF THESE TERMS THAT PROVIDES FOR A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS TO ALLOCATE THE RISKS OF THIS AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE PARTIES. THIS ALLOCATION IS REFLECTED IN THE PRICING OFFERED BY WAHOO TO YOU AND IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. EACH OF THESE PROVISIONS IS SEVERABLE AND INDEPENDENT OF ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS. THE LIMITATIONS IN SECTIONS 16 AND 17 WILL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY IN THIS AGREEMENT.
You shall indemnify and hold harmless Wahoo and its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, successors and permitted assigns from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys' fees) arising from (a) any Feedback information or materials provided by you, or Wahoo’s receipt or use thereof, infringes any intellectual property right or misappropriates any trade secret of a third party, (b) any Accommodation Information, (c) information or materials provided by you, or (d) your violation of law.
Excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief, for any claim where the total amount of the award sought is less than $10,000, the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. In the event a party elects arbitration, they shall initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution Wahoo mutually agreed upon by the parties. The arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online or be solely based on written submissions; the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration. The arbitration shall not require any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator shall be final and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. You agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration each party waives any right to a jury trial.
Electronic Notices and Disclosures
You acknowledge and agree that Wahoo may provide notices and other disclosures to you electronically by posting such notices or other disclosures on Wahoo’s website or by emailing it to you at any email address provided to Wahoo by you. Such notices or other disclosures shall be considered received by you following the posting on the website or twenty-four (24) hours following the email being sent to you, as applicable. Any such electronic notice or other disclosure shall have the same effect and meaning as if it had been provided to you as a paper copy.
Changes to the Terms
We may add to, change or remove any part of these Terms, at any time without prior notice to you other than listing of a later effective date than the one set forth at the top of these Terms. Such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting at the Site. As your next visit to the Site or use of the Services and Products may be governed by different Terms, we encourage you to look for a new effective date on these Terms when you visit the Site or use the Services. It is your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for changes. If we make any material changes to these Terms, we will endeavor to provide registered users with additional notice of any changes, such as at your e-mail address of record or when you log-in to your account.
Your use or continued use of the Services following the posting or notice of any changes to these Terms or any other posted policies shall constitute your acceptance of the changed Terms or policies.
Third-Party Terms & Content
We do not control, and we are not responsible for, any data, content, services, or products (including software) that you access, download, receive or buy while using the Services or Products. We may, but do not have any obligation to, block information, transmissions or access to certain information, services, products or domains to protect the Services, our network, the public or our users. We are not a publisher of third-party content accessed through the Services and are not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness or delivery of any opinions, advice, statements, messages, services, graphics, data or any other information provided to or by third parties as accessible through the Service.
If you are accessing the Services through an application from the Apple App Store, you and Wahoo agree to the following additional terms:
- Wahoo and you acknowledge that these Terms are concluded between you and Wahoo only, and not with Apple, and Wahoo, not Apple, is solely responsible for the Services and the content thereof. Wahoo and you acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of these Terms, and that, upon your acceptance of the Terms, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the Terms against you as a third party beneficiary thereof. Wahoo and you agree to be bound by the App Store Terms of Service as of the Effective Date (which you acknowledge you have had the opportunity to review), including without limitation the Usage Rules (as defined in the App Store Terms of Service) (capitalized terms below have the definitions given to them in the App Store Terms of Service unless otherwise defined herein).
- You may only access the Services on an iOS product that you own or control and only as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service.
- To the extent set forth herein or required by applicable law, Wahoo is solely responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the Services. You acknowledge and agree that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Services.
- Wahoo, not Apple, is solely responsible for any product warranties set forth in these Terms, whether express or implied by law, to the extent not effectively disclaimed. In the event of any failure of the application to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the application to you; provided that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Services, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty, if any, will be Wahoo’s sole responsibility, to the extent not disclaimer herein.
- Wahoo and you acknowledge that Wahoo, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims by you or any third party relating to the Services or your possession and/or use of the Services, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Services fail to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
- Apple shall in no way be responsible for any claim (including any related investigation, defense, settlement or discharge thereof) that the Services or your possession and use of the Services infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights.
- If you send SMS messages through Services, you acknowledge that standard text messaging rates or other carrier charges may apply to such use.
- You represent and warrant that you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country and that you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- If you authorize Wahoo to access your Address Book on your iOS product, you acknowledge and agree that Wahoo may access and use such data to invite share job with your contacts.
Wahoo may send you Push Notifications and use your geo-location data if you authorize Wahoo to do so.
United Kingdom and Germany Combined
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: United Kingdom and Germany.
The payment method Slice It is only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
These Terms, along with any rules, guidelines, or policies published on the Wahoo homepage constitute the entire agreement between Wahoo and you with respect to your use of our Services. If there is any conflict between the Terms and any other rules or instructions posted on the Services, the Terms shall control. No amendment to these Terms by you by shall be effective unless acknowledged in writing by Wahoo. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Wahoo reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify these Terms or the policies referenced herein at any time as set forth above. These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Georgia, without reference to its choice of law rules. Subject to the arbitration provisions above, exclusive venue for any action arising out of or in connection with this agreement shall be in Atlanta, Georgia. The parties each hereby consent to the jurisdiction and venue in Atlanta, Georgia and waive any objections to such jurisdiction and venue. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you agree that Wahoo shall be entitled to apply for injunctive remedies or other equitable relief in any jurisdiction. Subject to any applicable law to the contrary, you agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the use of our Services must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues, or such action will be permanently barred. If any portion of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid for any reason, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the rest of these Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect. You may not assign your rights or obligations under these Terms without the prior written consent of Wahoo. Wahoo’s failure to insist upon or enforce any provision of these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Any sections or terms which by their nature should survive or are otherwise necessary to enforce the purpose of these Terms, will survive the termination of these Terms and termination of the Services. All headings included in these Terms are included for convenience only, and shall not be considered in interpreting these Terms. These Terms do not limit any rights that Wahoo may have pursuant to any intellectual property laws or any other laws. All rights and remedies available to Wahoo, pursuant to this Agreement or otherwise, at law or in equity, are cumulative and not exclusive of any other rights or remedies that may be available to Wahoo. In no event shall you seek or be entitled to rescission, injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of the Services, or any other materials issued in connection therewith, or exploitation of the Services or any data or other material used or displayed through the Services. Except as otherwise expressly set forth herein, there shall exist no right of any person, other than you and Wahoo, to claim a beneficial interest in these Terms or any rights occurring by virtue of these Terms. No independent contractor relationship, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee or franchise relationship is created by these Terms.
If you have any questions, complaints, or claims, you may contact Wahoo at 90 West Wieuca Rd NE
Suite 110, Atlanta, GA 30342, +1 (855) 812-0429.
- Dec 23, 2019
- July 15, 2019