- Improvements to the subscription page and in-workout settings.
- Fixed level mode to work with Bluetooth on Mac and Windows for KICKRs.
- Various UI updates.
- Updated content on the subscription management page when an active trialer starts a subscription.
- Fixed overstated power values from repeated clicks of the Play button on Calendar Workout Details
- Fixed bug so Half Monty consistently displays error message in activity detail.
- Updated LTHR zones to display only if there is data.
- Removed the “All Cycling” option for “Run + Tri”
- Fixed numbered list markdown formatting
- Updated workout player to allow welcome video without a trial.
- Updated year value in copyright statements to be dynamic or configurable.
- Fixed numbered list markdown formatting so ordinal numbers and first letters of words do not overlap.
- Updated to new Strava logo.
- Updated iOS download link
- Handle redirect to the original URL after login (on the web app).
- Virtual watts save button turns grey to indicate saved changes.
Desktop 6.11.1 (hot fix)
- Fixed save button in Virtual Watts does not appear to work
- Fixed Virtual Watts not retaining wheel size after app is closed
- Added Focused option in the strength filter.
- Add email confirmation error message for mismatched emails in new account creation.
- Updated copyright year to be dynamic so it always updates to correct year.
- Fixed typos in keyboard shortcuts page.
- Fixed recording of inches in height during on-boarding.
- Fixed recovered Half Monty workout not calculating.
- Added combining power when two pedals are connected
- Updated Onboarding UI after connecting shared services to match design
- Fixed inches in height not being recorded on Onboarding
- Improved Calendar performance
- Fixed Activity detail on Calendar modal not showing same graph smoothing as Passport activity details
- Fixed target changes from the keyboard shortcuts so they don’t overwhelm overwhelm trainers with messages
- Added Garmin to Onboarding
- Fixed inability to apply ToS plan after 12/31/19
- Added notification for users with a 4DP power profile but have their preference set to use FTP that their power setting will be reset to 4DP
- Updated labels on the LTHR table and fix typo on Workout Settings
- Updated content on notification and request for information to calculate estimated 4DP for non-4DP to remove statements related to never sharing user data.
- Updated saving of gender selections and estimated 4DP calculations to support the cases where user leaves gender blank or selects “Prefer not to say” or “Other” during onboarding
- Added notification and request for information to calculate estimated 4DP when non-4DP existing user logs in
- Updated the design of the login pages to match the new design from onboarding
- Updated the Profile page design to remove FTP
- Updated Training Plan header UI
- Added miscellaneous UI updates to the Training Plans page
- Added filter to the workout list that allows users to filter based on their last activity
- Removed low battery alerts
- Removed low battery alerts
- Fixed Plans with different lengths based on Level are not always showing the correct date on the start date message when using "From Finish"
- Fixed Plan options chooser Start/Finish Date does not update when user toggles between "From Start" and "From Finish" selections
- Fixed Date picker does not properly handle all date delimiters, causing the date picker to be inoperable
- TPs and calendar items do not display in months where the month abbreviation for system language is different than the US abbreviation
- Fixed ensure timezone set on yoga and strength workouts
- Added ability to set static start and end dates to for training plans
- Fixed Full Frontal results no longer showing activity detail
- Fixed issues with date picker day/month order not honoring the user’s locale
- Fixed open route to Training Plans to proper ACL
- Hid Today’s activities from displaying on Desktop homepage
- Fixed banner ad not clearing after it expired
- Fixed weakness and strength links in Passport
- Hide music switch in NoVids
- Training Plans updates
- Added app loading screen to display on desktop and web shells
- Added directing the user to target URL after login
- Added show Today's Workout on Desktop (available to Minions only)
- Made Training Plans and Calendar links active to new pages on desktop (available to Minions only)
- Updated Strava API for refresh tokens
Resolved state of the individual metrics toggle being incorrect
- Fixed open Workout from URL
- Updated content for Time Trial Prep Plan description
- Updated title text color on Settings > Sharing to black
- Removed KICKR cadence device blacklist
- Added support for a configurable trial period
- Fixed Full Frontal results dialog not showing correctly on desktop
- Fixed issue with the presentation of virtual watts settings.
- Virtual watts settings should appear to the left of the device menu.
- The save button should appear inactive when the settings have not changed.
- Updated the design of the intensity stepper in the workout player settings menu
- Added ability to Minimize to the system taskbar in Windows
- Fixed date and duration not displaying on Passport > Activities
- Fixed "Your changes are not saved" modal displaying under certain conditions when navigating away for Personal and Workout Settings pages
- Fixed error when attempting to play a Workout Video with no internet connection
- Fixed incorrect typeface on Full Frontal test results delta
- Fixed application not saving activity references for Full Frontal tests on workout completion
- Reintroduced the legacy "Switch account" flow
- Miscellaneous UI updates Log in, Create account, Select account, Forgot password pages
- Added email marketing opt-in to Account Create and updated Terms & Conditions acceptance content
- Updated the design for public-facing app pages (Account Create, Log in, Switch Account, Forgot Password)
- Added a sign-up success modal that displays when user is logged in after creating account; Includes a link to the device compatibility list
- Resolved persistent device alerts after faulty device has been unpaired
- Made minor updates to in-workout error alert buttons to match design
- Removed UCI Gran Fondo World Championships section on Training Plans page
- Updated Featured Footage section header and added hide section when there is no featured footage
- Resolved keyboard shortcuts sometimes becoming disabled
- Resolved storyline text toggle displaying as “off” in a new session
- Fixed condition where workout content through Passport → Activities could be accessed when subscription is expired
- Added ANT+ missing softwareVersion field
- Updated the Help → Keyboard shortcuts to show overlay help when in a workout
- Corrected Activities → Full Frontal link hover state and expected cursor behavior
- Resolved formatting issue with failed/invalid Full Frontal results statement
- Added device disconnect, video, and low battery errors messaging to workout player
- Added low battery alert display when connecting a device
- Added tooltips to Workout Player, Device Settings and Application Settings pages
- Added keyboard shortcuts
- Added Profile data prompt to Activity Success for Full Frontal and Half Monty
- Added reasons for failed Full Frontal test
- Updated Wattbike Atom to show 1-22 gears
- Fixed a variety of screen management, placement, and display issues
- Fixed miscellaneous broken links
- Fixed Garmin share
- Resolved issue with story text not showing in MiniPlayer mode
- Resolved Workout Player Settings menu hiding gears and grade information
- Resolved "Changes not saved" modal continuing to display
- Enhanced stability for ANT+ devices
- Removed grade from speed and distance calculations
- Updated workout player to only display grade when tilt service is selected for KICKR Climb, and in running and triathlon videos
- Added animation to Awards loading
- Added ability for an athlete to send workout data to customer service
- Added category colors to Activities list
- Fixed issue with the app going transparent in Mini-Player mode
- Resolved issue with display of images on the Activity page
- Added queueing to workout downloads
- Fixed issue with duplicate modals displaying
- Resolved issue with Yoga, Strength and Mental Toughness workouts not saving
- Fixed issue with Virtual Watts showing Power data when there is no Speed data
- Added ability to remove accounts from the login page
- Added ANT+ support for Wahoo Fitness KICKR CLIMB
- Added account management links
- Fixed misc broken links
- Added improvements to Yoga, Mental and strength Passport pages
- Added Windows prevent sleep
- Fixed persistent warning that there are unsaved changes on settings pages
- Added saved speed selection over auto-select of virtual speed
- Added ability to open specific workouts in the app from external links
- Added colors to Activities
- Add counts to Achievements
- Replaced video player
- Added prevention of duplicate shares and saves
- Added ability to apply a Full Frontal result from Passport
- Added support for ANT+ device paired to a KICKR
- Added an absence of a target indicates a self-selected target and 0 means to stop
- Improved the readability of the Full Frontal page
- Updated application signing certificate