Update backend services
Users should update to this version of the app
- Added interval highlight to workout player graph
- Improved BTLE responsiveness
- Improved readability of the video storyline text
Updated NoVid background to be black
Updated Cycling player to default to “Video crop: 16:9 - Above Graph” on a clean install
Added "Video crop: Above Graph" option to Simple player, is default on clean install
Updated scrubbing to be easier on small screens
Reduced graph size on mobile devices
Fixed issue with newly-subscribed athletes not being able to play workouts when the workout is launched from the Calendar
Fixed issue with athletes with invalid subscriptions not getting subscription prompts when the workout is launched from the Calendar
Fixed issue with activities not showing on the last day of the month when the day is Sunday
Fixed workout list graphs using FTP target values instead of 4DP 20min target values
Fixed Workout List Graph to use only 4DP target values
Improvements to BTLE device connections
Fixed issue with recovered Yoga, Strength, Mental Toughness and Running workouts not displaying on the calendar
- Device connections updates
You have a new cycling category called Inspiration
Along with that, you have 31 cycling workouts to the Inspiration category
We smashed a couple of bugs
- Fix activity recovery
Fix for end-of-year for Training Plans where plans did not continue from December to January.
Updates to the Login and Create Account processes to support Account Merge
Implemented new Bluetooth devices for Windows and macOS
UIUX improvements on the Home page and login page
Improvements to the subscription page and in-workout settings.
- Improvements to the subscription page and in-workout settings.
- Fixed level mode to work with Bluetooth on Mac and Windows for KICKRs.
- Various UI updates.
- Updated content on the subscription management page when an active trialer starts a subscription.
- Fixed overstated power values from repeated clicks of the Play button on Calendar Workout Details
- Fixed bug so Half Monty consistently displays error message in activity detail.
- Updated LTHR zones to display only if there is data.
- Removed the “All Cycling” option for “Run + Tri”
- Fixed numbered list markdown formatting
- Updated workout player to allow welcome video without a trial.
- Updated year value in copyright statements to be dynamic or configurable.
- Fixed numbered list markdown formatting so ordinal numbers and first letters of words do not overlap.
- Updated to new Strava logo.
- Updated iOS download link
- Handle redirect to the original URL after login (on the web app).
- Virtual watts save button turns grey to indicate saved changes.
Desktop 6.11.1 (hot fix)
- Fixed save button in Virtual Watts does not appear to work
- Fixed Virtual Watts not retaining wheel size after app is closed
- Added Focused option in the strength filter.
- Add email confirmation error message for mismatched emails in new account creation.
- Updated copyright year to be dynamic so it always updates to correct year.
- Fixed typos in keyboard shortcuts page.
- Fixed recording of inches in height during on-boarding.
- Fixed recovered Half Monty workout not calculating.
- Added combining power when two pedals are connected
- Updated Onboarding UI after connecting shared services to match design
- Fixed inches in height not being recorded on Onboarding
- Improved Calendar performance
- Fixed Activity detail on Calendar modal not showing same graph smoothing as Passport activity details
- Fixed target changes from the keyboard shortcuts so they don’t overwhelm overwhelm trainers with messages
- Added Garmin to Onboarding
- Fixed inability to apply ToS plan after 12/31/19
- Added notification for users with a 4DP power profile but have their preference set to use FTP that their power setting will be reset to 4DP
- Updated labels on the LTHR table and fix typo on Workout Settings
- Updated content on notification and request for information to calculate estimated 4DP for non-4DP to remove statements related to never sharing user data.
- Updated saving of gender selections and estimated 4DP calculations to support the cases where user leaves gender blank or selects “Prefer not to say” or “Other” during onboarding
- Added notification and request for information to calculate estimated 4DP when non-4DP existing user logs in
- Updated the design of the login pages to match the new design from onboarding
- Updated the Profile page design to remove FTP
- Updated Training Plan header UI
- Added miscellaneous UI updates to the Training Plans page
- Added filter to the workout list that allows users to filter based on their last activity
- Removed low battery alerts
- Removed low battery alerts
- Fixed Plans with different lengths based on Level are not always showing the correct date on the start date message when using "From Finish"
- Fixed Plan options chooser Start/Finish Date does not update when user toggles between "From Start" and "From Finish" selections
- Fixed Date picker does not properly handle all date delimiters, causing the date picker to be inoperable
- TPs and calendar items do not display in months where the month abbreviation for system language is different than the US abbreviation
- Fixed ensure timezone set on yoga and strength workouts
- Added ability to set static start and end dates to for training plans
- Fixed Full Frontal results no longer showing activity detail
- Fixed issues with date picker day/month order not honoring the user’s locale
- Fixed open route to Training Plans to proper ACL
- Hid Today’s activities from displaying on Desktop homepage
- Fixed banner ad not clearing after it expired
- Fixed weakness and strength links in Passport
- Hide music switch in NoVids
- Training Plans updates
- Added app loading screen to display on desktop and web shells
- Added directing the user to target URL after login
- Added show Today's Workout on Desktop (available to Minions only)
- Made Training Plans and Calendar links active to new pages on desktop (available to Minions only)
- Updated Strava API for refresh tokens
Resolved state of the individual metrics toggle being incorrect
- Fixed open Workout from URL
- Updated content for Time Trial Prep Plan description
- Updated title text color on Settings > Sharing to black
- Removed KICKR cadence device blacklist
- Added support for a configurable trial period
- Fixed Full Frontal results dialog not showing correctly on desktop
- Fixed issue with the presentation of virtual watts settings.
- Virtual watts settings should appear to the left of the device menu.
- The save button should appear inactive when the settings have not changed.
- Updated the design of the intensity stepper in the workout player settings menu
- Added ability to Minimize to the system taskbar in Windows
- Fixed date and duration not displaying on Passport > Activities
- Fixed "Your changes are not saved" modal displaying under certain conditions when navigating away for Personal and Workout Settings pages
- Fixed error when attempting to play a Workout Video with no internet connection
- Fixed incorrect typeface on Full Frontal test results delta
- Fixed application not saving activity references for Full Frontal tests on workout completion
- Reintroduced the legacy "Switch account" flow
- Miscellaneous UI updates Log in, Create account, Select account, Forgot password pages
- Added email marketing opt-in to Account Create and updated Terms & Conditions acceptance content
- Updated the design for public-facing app pages (Account Create, Log in, Switch Account, Forgot Password)
- Added a sign-up success modal that displays when user is logged in after creating account; Includes a link to the device compatibility list
- Resolved persistent device alerts after faulty device has been unpaired
- Made minor updates to in-workout error alert buttons to match design
- Removed UCI Gran Fondo World Championships section on Training Plans page
- Updated Featured Footage section header and added hide section when there is no featured footage
- Resolved keyboard shortcuts sometimes becoming disabled
- Resolved storyline text toggle displaying as “off” in a new session
- Fixed condition where workout content through Passport → Activities could be accessed when subscription is expired
- Added ANT+ missing softwareVersion field
- Updated the Help → Keyboard shortcuts to show overlay help when in a workout
- Corrected Activities → Full Frontal link hover state and expected cursor behavior
- Resolved formatting issue with failed/invalid Full Frontal results statement
- Added device disconnect, video, and low battery errors messaging to workout player
- Added low battery alert display when connecting a device
- Added tooltips to Workout Player, Device Settings and Application Settings pages
- Added keyboard shortcuts
- Added Profile data prompt to Activity Success for Full Frontal and Half Monty
- Added reasons for failed Full Frontal test
- Updated Wattbike Atom to show 1-22 gears
- Fixed a variety of screen management, placement, and display issues
- Fixed miscellaneous broken links
- Fixed Garmin share
- Resolved issue with story text not showing in MiniPlayer mode
- Resolved Workout Player Settings menu hiding gears and grade information
- Resolved "Changes not saved" modal continuing to display
- Enhanced stability for ANT+ devices
- Removed grade from speed and distance calculations
- Updated workout player to only display grade when tilt service is selected for KICKR Climb, and in running and triathlon videos
- Added animation to Awards loading
- Added ability for an athlete to send workout data to customer service
- Added category colors to Activities list
- Fixed issue with the app going transparent in Mini-Player mode
- Resolved issue with display of images on the Activity page
- Added queueing to workout downloads
- Fixed issue with duplicate modals displaying
- Resolved issue with Yoga, Strength and Mental Toughness workouts not saving
- Fixed issue with Virtual Watts showing Power data when there is no Speed data
- Added ability to remove accounts from the login page
- Added ANT+ support for Wahoo Fitness KICKR CLIMB
- Added account management links
- Fixed misc broken links
- Added improvements to Yoga, Mental and strength Passport pages
- Added Windows prevent sleep
- Fixed persistent warning that there are unsaved changes on settings pages
- Added saved speed selection over auto-select of virtual speed
- Added ability to open specific workouts in the app from external links
- Added colors to Activities
- Add counts to Achievements
- Replaced video player
- Added prevention of duplicate shares and saves
- Added ability to apply a Full Frontal result from Passport
- Added support for ANT+ device paired to a KICKR
- Added an absence of a target indicates a self-selected target and 0 means to stop
- Improved the readability of the Full Frontal page
- Updated application signing certificate