WINDOWS APP USERS
- Windows 8.1 or Higher
- Intel Core2 Duo or 1.3GHZ processor
- 2GB of Memory
- Tablet devices: The app will work on most Windows tablets, including Surface, except for those running Windows RT.
- Hard Drive Space, it depends. An absolute minimum would be 8GB. You can download the videos for offline use and each video averages just under or just over 1GB. To download all 40+ of our videos, you would need 40GB of Hard Drive Space. We do not have the option to store videos off of the main hard drive at this time.
- USB port for your ANT+ sensors.
- For Bluetooth, you need Windows Creators Version or newer (version 15063)
- We do not support Windows 10S or Chromebook.
MAC COMPUTER USERS
We support the following MacOS versions:
- 11.0 (Big Sur)
- 10.15 (Catalina)
- 10.14 (Mojave)
- 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Some older Macs do not have Bluetooth 4.0 which means you will need to use ANT+ connections only.
iOS Users (iPad/iPhone)
- You will need iOS 12.2 to run The Sufferfest app
(minimum iPhone 5S, iPad Air, iPad 5th gen, iPad Pro 9.7", iPad mini 2)
The Sufferfest is compatible with Apple iOS devices that have Bluetooth 4.0.