On September 28th, we launched an entire new app. We recommend you update to the SYSTM app before November 15th. At that time, the SUF app will cease to function. For more details see Moving from SUF to SYSTM: Everything you need to know.
- iPhone/iPad users: You’ll need a minimum of iOS 14.1 to run the new app.* If your apps are set to auto-update, the SUF app will do so automatically. Otherwise, you’ll have to manually update from your device. You should have access to the new app right at 9am, but it might happen a bit later as the new app rolls out across the App Store universe. The name of the app and the app icon will change. Look for a blue logo with chevrons and white text. That’s the new home of SUF.
- MacOS: Make sure you’re running MacOS Catalina 10.15 or higher.* You’ll need to manually download the new app. We’ll provide you with a link in tomorrow’s email. Once you’ve done that, you can delete the old app.
- Windows Computers: Windows 10 (v1903). You’ll need to manually download the new app. We’ll provide you with a link in tomorrow’s email. Once you’ve done that, you can delete the old app.
- Android: Android 9. You’ll be able to download the new app directly from the Google Play store. We’ll provide a link in tomorrow’s email as well.
Your entire workout history will still be there, as will all of your badges / achievements and any training plans currently loaded on your calendar. You will have to re-download any previously downloaded videos.
Chief Suffering Officer / Head of Wahoo Training Services
* If you're on a device that can't upgrade to these services, you can continue running the old app for a few months, but we will no longer support it and eventually will turn off the app entirely on November 15, 2021.
What if I don't have a compatible device?
You can continue to use the SUF app on your current device until November 15th. At that point, the app will be turned off and will no longer work. If you would like to continue to use the app beyond that, you will need a compatible device and you will need to upgrade to the new app. Customer support will no longer be troubleshooting any issues on the SUF app.
Maybe I can run the app on an unsupported device?
This may be possible, but it will be unsupported by Customer Service- this means that if you have any problems or issues with the app, the customer service team will not troubleshoot to try to resolve your issue. We recommend you upgrade to a compatible device.
Can I just upgrade my OS (Windows)?
While this may resolve some of the issues with running the app, running an operating system on older hardware may not resolve any compatibility issues with the app. If you're running the SUF app using Windows 10 on a Windows 7 or Windows 8 computer, the new app might not function as expected. We recommend upgrading your device, not just the operating system.
What about a Chromebook?
Chromebook will not be supported.
What about Windows 10S?
Windows 10S will not be supported.
Is every Android device compatible?
Due to the large varieties of hardware that support Android, it is impossible to determine compatibility for every device.
Known incompatibilities: Huawei